Ielts writing task 2 ngày 29.08
Topic: Some people think that the governments should give financial support to artists, musicians and poets. Others think that it is a waste of money. Discuss both views and give your opinion.
- Futile (having no purpose) spending:
– Other more important fields to take care of: health, economic development, education (raise people’s awareness of art value)
– Artists can take care of themselves without the Government’s financial support .
– With the Internet & social networks, artists can publish their works online à have a large amount of audience or even sell their products for millions of dollars.
- Essential investment:
– They make considerable contribution to the national culture:
- Works of art bring spiritual value, have magical power to nourish our souls (e.g: music)
- Offer a diversity of means of entertainment and relaxation
– Financial enhancement from the Government can:
- Nourish their artistic talents
- Artist can pursuit their passions à produce true works of art rather than unqualified products to earn a living
- Personal viewpoints (suggested)
– This policy has its pros and cons, but the benefits may outweigh its drawbacks
– The Government should balance their expenditure on artistic areas and other fields.
Các bạn đang luyện ielts, nhưng không biết nhờ ai sửa bài, hãy nhanh tay viết bài và gơi về địa chỉ mail: firstname.lastname@example.org để được sửa bài chi tiết và nhanh nhất bạn nhé.